Fro-Yo Alert!


As Katy Perry would say, this news is so hot it will "melt your Popsicle!"

My favorite low cal frozen yogurt treat, Arctic Zero, now comes in four new fun flavors: Cookies N' Cream, Coffee, Pumpkin Spice, and Mint Chocolate.

I have to say is: this is the best thing that's happened to me all week.

Arctic Zero already comes in Vanilla, Chocolate, and Chocolate Peanut Butter and is only 150 calories for an entire pint. Each serving has 4 grams of protein and uses all natural ingredients, with no sugar alcohol.

The tasty treat is sold at Whole Foods and Erewhon, or can be purchased in bulk on their website. I don't know if the stores have the new flavors yet, but I promise you I will be on the lookout and let you know the minute they are.

Feel free to stuff your face.

Comments