It's Becoming a Problem...

That's it, I'm officially addicted to Squash.

After spending the week gorging on leftover gourd dishes from my previous post, I added another magnificent creation to the mix with this amazing pumpkin pie shake.

Pumpkin Pie Monster

This fabulous frothy beverage is perfect for an after dinner dessert or a mid-day snack. I snagged the recipe from one of my favorite sites, "Oh She Glows," and modified it just a tad.

Ingredients

1/2 C Pumpkin Puree

1 C Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Breeze

1 tsp. Raw Organic Blue Agave Syrup

1 tsp. Cinnamon

1/4 tsp. Ginger

1/4 tsp. Cumin

Ice Directions

Throw all the ingredients in a blender, or in my case the Magic Bullet, and blend!

Total Calories: 100

Like the original recipe says, feel free to add flavored protein powder to make it more substantial for a post workout protein boost.

Comments