Video: Talking Taut Bodies with Tracy Anderson


I did it! I did it!! I did it!!!

For months I've been talking about adding a video component to this website and I finally got my lazy self around to doing it.

Now keep in mind that this is my FIRST editing attempt and I'm pretty proud that I even figured out how to import the video. Luckily if the quality of the segment doesn't impress you, the uber famous interviewee, celebrity trainer Tracy Anderson, might.

I got the chance to sit down with Anderson at the Los Angeles Times Magazine's Beauty, Health, and Wellness event at the awe-inspiring Terranea Resort in Rancho Palos Verdes this weekend.


Anderson, a former dancer, is renowned in the fitness biz for transforming the bodies of her celebrity clients like Madonna, Gwyneth Paltrow, Gisele, and Courteney Cox.

Actually, to be clear she no longer works with Madonna. The two mysteriously parted ways last year. Needless to say, it's not a topic that I broached, aside from Anderson informing me that she did-not does-work with the Material Girl.

After her speech, I got to pick Anderson's brain about everything from how Gwynie (as I've decided to call her) got her body back after a baby to what's up with her extremely controversial "baby food diet."

Check it out:



After our interview, Anderson signed copies of her new book "Tracy Anderson's 30-Day Method," and I overheard the busy trainer hand over her cell to her assistant saying, "take it, it's Gwyneth."


The book claims to do for you what Anderson has done for a bevy of A-list beauties, and with celebs like Gwyn keeping her on speed dial, you know this method must work!

I haven't tried it myself but plan to. For an example of her "dance cardio" check out the video Paltrow posted on her blog GOOP.

Stay tuned all week for more informative interviews and cutting edge products from the expo.


Props to my amazing cameraman/boyfriend Abe who begrudgingly drove two hours on an early Saturday morning to hang out at a fitness convention.

But don't feel too bad for him, it wasn't all hard work...


And thanks for the fab food LA Times!


Comments