Weigh-Low: Faster Than Light Rainbow Spaghetti



I know my "really quick" meals may be getting repetitive, but in this non-stop stressful holiday season it's hard to find time to make a decent meal. So "really quick," but really good, is what I need right now.

Last night between picking out presents, baking holiday cookies, and working on one of my freelance gigs, I barely had time to breathe let alone whip up anything to eat.

Luckily, one random grocery store purchase, combined with a creative spirit, led me to this fantastic creation.

Rainbow Spaghetti: It's quick, easy, suuuuper healthy, and really pretty :)

All you need is:

-Bag of Broccoli Slaw (100 cals)


-4 oz cooked Chicken (127 cals)

-1/2 cup Spaghetti Sauce (I like Hunts Original at 50 cals a serving)


Directions:

1. Steam the slaw with a splash of water in a pot for about 3-5 minutes.

2. Add sauce and chicken.

3. Slurp it down like a leprechaun's colorful take on the real thing.

Total Calories: 277

Now back to the Christmas chaos!

Comments