Get Freshii At the Farmers Market


Salads don't have to be boring.

Just check out the fabulous array of cruciferous finds at the latest location of Freshii, the ultimate salad connoisseurs.

If you haven't already heard, Freshii is fast-food made healthy in an eco-friendly way. Their make-your-own salads, soups, bowls, and wraps are all packaged and prepared using bio-degradable utensils.

And now, there's one right in the heart of Weho!

As a Freshii virgin I was ecstatic to try this much hyped lunch spot and even more excited that it's now at the Fairfax Farmers Market, a quick jaunt from my office.

First Freshii lunch with my girl Cristina

Beets, articokes, edamame, black beans, green apples, chopped dates, roasted peppers, and mandrian oranges are just a few of the countless free and unlimited toppings offered...a far cry from Mixted Greens who charges for extra toppings.

Needless to say, I was impressed.

I opted for an all natural chicken salad, topped with as many veggies as I could pack in my bowl. From their multiple low-cal dressing options, I chose the cucumber dill at a mere 20 calories per serving.

When I got back to my computer after lunch I computed the damage on Freshii's nutritional calculator: 257 calories, not bad!

To try these amazing salads for yourself, pop into one of the many locations. They have restaurants in New York, Chicago, Texas, San Fran, D.C., Colorado and even Dubai! Click here to find the one closest to you.


And if you're too far to test it out, try creating your own Freshii at work. Have a salad potluck with co-workers. You're bound to get some interesting topping when everyone pitches in.

Comments