Q & A with Giuliana Rancic: How She Stays Fab, Fit, and Fun!


Giuliana Rancic's launch of her new health-E! newsletter FabFitFun.com last week was a hit!

And as a thank you to all my readers who signed up, G's exclusively answering a few questions for you guys about how she stays happy and healthy.


Q: What do you eat to keep your bod red carpet ready?

A: "Aside from my terrible sweet tooth, I try to eat healthy and avoid all processed foods."


Q: What does your daily meal plan look like?

A: "I start my day with an egg white scramble and spinach prepared with a little olive oil and wheat toast and I’ve been drinking Tropicana Trop 50 every morning because I love juice and this drink has 50% less calories and sugar than juice and no artificial sweeteners. Lunch and dinner is usually sushi, grilled chicken salad and I love all vegetables and I love grilled fish with quinoa or barley on the side."


Q: What's your favorite cardio routine?

A: "I workout five days a week, but two of those days are just walking on the treadmill and reading a book on my iPad for 30 minutes. The other days, I do a combination of walking and sprinting on the treadmill for 45 minutes. I warm up for 5 minutes by doing a brisk walk, then I alternate running and fast walking every two minutes. It makes the time go by faster than just doing the same thing for 45 minutes. "


Q: And for strength training?

A: "I do 20 minutes of weights in the gym, lunges, stomach exercises on an exercise ball and I use various machines around the gym."


Q: You said you have a sweet tooth, how do you avoid junk food?

A: "I tend to give in to my sweet tooth, but I often get my sweet fix from fruit, gum or mints."


Q: What's your favorite stuff to snack on?

A: "I like to snack all day- it helps! I like the chewy Kashi bars (Cherry Dark Chocolate is my favorite), LARA bars and brown rice cakes from Whole Foods."


If you have any more questions about G and her fabulous exercise/nutrition plan, let me know and I will see what kind of insider info I can get for you! And if you haven't already, sign up for her newsletter.

Comments