Sambaz-ing


I have officially found a replacement for my unhealthy reliance on sugar-free Red Bull.

If you didn't already know, I occasionally indulge in what some refer to as gasoline in a can. I know it's bad for me, and I know that with my stomach issues I really shouldn't be drinking it.

But, when 3 p.m. rolls around and I'm an hour away from trying to make it to the gym, tea just doesn't cut it and coffee just makes me hungry. I need something strong enough to steer my car toward the treadmill jungle and not toward my comfy couch at home.

So when a representative for Sambazon Acai products contacted me, I was thrilled to hear about their Lo-Cal Amazon Energy Drink.

This all natural, stevia and acai berry sweetened beverage, has the same amount of caffeine as Red Bull, without the added chemicals. Though it does pack a lot more calories (60 per can), it only has about 13 grams of sugar...not bad.

I tried the samples I was sent this week, and they gave me just the boost I needed to get my booty moving after work.

The best part though, is there are no jittery side effects. When I drink too much coffee or Red Bull, my heart starts racing and I feel a little whack. This didn't do that. It was clear, focused, composed power.


They also sent me some coupons to try their other products, including the new protein drinks, which look awesome as well. If anyone out there wants to try them too, I'll send you a coupon. Just email me!

Comments