You Can Ring my Bell...

I've talked about Kettlebells before and determined that while they are a great workout, they must be used properly and with careful instruction in order to avoid injury.

Now, with the assistance of Hills alumni Doug Reinhardt, you can get your Kettlebell burn on without breaking any bones.

The former pro-baseball baseball player has just released a series of three instructional DVD's demonstrating Kettlebell perfection.

Introducing, The Reinhardt Kettlebell System

Check out the sizzle reel:


Doug tells me he got the idea for the workout while he was training for a boxing match.

"I decided to develop the RKS during the training of my charity fight," says Reinhardt. "I got in such unbelievable shape doing this program that I felt like I had an obligation to share it with the world."

And he says he truly believes his method is the best strength training system out there.

"The RKS is a full body workout that incorporates strength and cardio fitness all at the same time," says Reinhardt. "Kettlebell snatches burn more calories than any other type of workout...more than running, biking, lifting weights. Kettlebells cut down the time of being in the gym so you have your free time to do other things you enjoy."

He says all you need is 30 minutes a day, 4 times a week to get a bod like his.


I haven't tried it yet, but I love kettlebells. And Reinhardt's rock hard abs aren't bad either, haha.

The DVD set costs $150. A little pricey, but if you're lucky you can get them for free. Stay tuned this week for a giveaway!

Comments