I want to look like Maria Menounos

My girlfriend Cristina was in town from NYC for the weekend so on Saturday we decided to hit up our old summer stomping ground for a beachside soriee.


Though the weather was a bit foggy (I'm sure you've heard of "June Gloom," and recently added, "May Grey," no excuse for July yet), we decided to make the trek to Malibu where Maria Menounos was hosting a party at the ChapStick beach house to celebrate her new Shape cover.


There's nothing Cristina and I like better than mani's, massages, and mixed drinks in the Bu'.

On me: Shorts, Juicy Couture; Shirt, H&M; Jewelry, Stella+Dot; Glasses, Ray-Ban

Maria looked fabulous as usual in a gold mesh cover-up making the rest of us feel like bloated belugas. She did compliment my awesome new orange shorts though, so it made me feel a little better.

T.O. on the other hand liked my nail polish, go figure.

 Maria and her guest, Terrell Owens, who you may have seen in the previous post just finished getting a fabulous manicure.

Despite being insanely jealous of Maria's amazing bod, C and I couldn't pass up trying all the delicious treats the party had to offer.

Veggie Grill catered the shindig. If you've never tried this place, you need to. It's like the fast food of vegan grub. 

They have fried chicken sandwiches, carrot cake, cookies, and much, much more. But unlike FF, this stuff is totally healthy. The food is completely free of cholesterol, animal fat, trans fat, high-fructose corn syrup, artificial flavors and artificial preservatives.

And unlike a lot of vegan food, this stuff tastes bomb. Even my meat-loving boyfriend was wild about their Santa Fe "chicken" wrap.

Maria told me she eats this stuff like every day. If I can get a body like hers, then sign me up.

The beach house also had delicious smoothies and protein bars from Designer Whey (I stuffed my purse with about 10 of them. Peanut Butter Crunch is the best), mini containers of Sabra hummus, and the coolest invention since mini shooters, individual/stackable glasses of wine.

 

But the best part of the day was getting comfy new kicks from Ryka. These things are slip-on AND you don't need socks. I am in heaven.

I'm totally rockin these bad boys at Body Blast tonight.

Comments