Total Recall (Of My Mom's Press Privileges)

Today was the big day.
On Tara: Dress, Everly; On me: Dress, Cemi Ceri (Thanks Red Light PR!)

I took my mom and sister to the Total Recall press day at the Four Seasons and they got to watch as I and other journalists grilled Colin Farrell, Kate Beckinsale, and Jessica Biel.
On mom: Dress, Banana Republic

Although they were a little bored at points, like when Len Wiseman waxed poetic on the value of traditional film over 3-D, they were squirming in their seats when the sexy Farrell entered the room.
Photo Credit: Getty

I literally had to body check my mom before she tried to approach Colin and ask him for a picture. It was awkward. 
My sister, on the other hand, spent the majority of the time loading up as many sugar-free Red Bulls as she could fit in her purse.
Before we left we ran into Colin's publicist and her adorable black Chihuahua, and my mom proceeded to have a one-upping convo with her about whose dog was more spoiled. 

The publicist said her's got to sit on Jay Leno's lap the other day when Colin appeared on the show. My mom countered with the fact that Coco gets to eat dinner at our family's dining room table.

Not only was the publicist not impressed, but I think she might have been a little disgusted. We left immediately after. I think I've learned my lesson on mixing family and work functions. 

The rest of the afternoon was spent beaching it. 


Luckily, there were no celebrities in sight. 

Comments