5 Amazing Finds for $100

Yesterday was a perfect day in my book. It included two of my favorite thing: sushi and shopping. 

I went in to H&M to look for a cute dress for a friend's wedding this weekend, and ended up leaving with five awesome shirts instead. 

Usually I would consider this a failure and be suffering from a shopping hangover, but I only spent $100 so it was a success!

I picked up this adorable coral tank top with a sheer neckline, so summery with it's bold hue and lightweight fabric.
This not-so-basic white tee with a frayed and sheer neckline, and a gold zipper in the back.
This totally hot metallic gold number. The slouchy fit is going to go perfect with my black leather leggings come fall. 
This breezy teal button up, great for the last days of summer (P.S. This pic does not do it justice).
And the same shirt as the white one, in black.
As you can see, these are all very simple, loose-fitted tees. When I'm not working, comfort is key. I like things you can quickly throw on with some shorts or jeans, and go. And like I said before, the price is seriously insane.
Now for the wedding dress... guess I'll just have to find something in my closet. 
Stay tuned for a summer wedding style guide!

Comments