Catching Up with Khloe Kardashian

Today I spent the morning hanging out rooftop with my girl Khloe Kardashian at Mr. C hotel in Beverly Hills.

I don't know if watching 82 episodes of Keeping Up with Kardashian's qualifies Khloe as one of my "girls," but I certainly feel like I've spent more time listening to her talk about "Lam Lam" then actually hanging out with my real friends. 

Note to self: Get more real friends.

Khloe was debuting a new cocktail she created for Hpnotiq and mixing them up for the press. I didn't actually see her drink any though, so everyone hoping for a cousin for Mason and Penelope, there's still hope yet.

She was super sweet just as she was when I interviewed her about five years ago, before the show really took off. 

Very refreshing considering not all the members of the Kardashian klan are so friendly to the press. I'm not going to name any names but.... it's not Bruce, Kris, Kourtney, Rob, Kendall, or Kylie. 

Seriously guys, don't press me. I'm not going to tell you which one of them threatened my friend and tried to get her fired if she wouldn't retract a quote, then texted Ryan Seacrest in front of her for good measure. 

It just wouldn't be journalistic of me.

But Khloe on the other hand is a doll!

I can't attest to whether her drink was any good (although I've had Hpnotiq Harmonie and it's bomb), because I was too busy chugging green juice in an attempt to join Colin Farrell's juice cleanse club.
P.S. Do you love my tribal dress?? It's another fabulous Forever find. They are on a roll with me these days!
Dress, Forever 21; Belt, vintage; Shoes, Jessica Simpson; Bracelet, lia sophia

Comments