Running Burns More Calories Than Walking...And More Fun Stuff

I'm always telling you guys about the interviews I do, but unless you head over to SheKnows, you may not end up seeing the final product.
 
So, on Friday's I'm going to start posting all my interviews that went live for the week, as well as a few interesting articles from the world of diet and fitness that you need to read. 
 
So please enjoy these while you pretend to be busy for the next 8 hours.
 
TGIF!
 
Photo Credit: WENN.com

A video tutorial with 5 moves from Kim's Barry's Bootcamp trainer. These are no joke! My hammys were killing me the next day. And since I actually saw her at Barry's doing some of them the day we shot it, you know these are the real deal.
 
The TV Guide star shows me step by step how to do this wild style. In the next two weeks she'll also be showing us how to do the neon french tip main (which you saw in a previous post) and the ombre nail -- very difficult but very cool.
 
Khloe reveals the her diet/fitness secrets and tells me why she thinks she's "more athletic" than her sisters. Watch till the very end of the interview, there's a surprise!
 
FabFitFun (Giuliana Rancic's faaabulous diet/fitness newsletter) shares a new weight loss miracle: Green Coffee Beans. The magic beans reportedly speed the metabolism and block the body from absorbing sugar.
 
My friend Gigi from Gigi Eats Celebrities actually mentioned these to me early this week, so it was ironic that this arrived in my inbox the next day. Totally trying these and then reporting back to you.
 
A lot people think that whether you run or walk the same distance, it will burn the same amount of calories, it will just take longer. I've had this argument with many a friend, and now I can finally say for sure...running burns more calories than walking. I told you so, I told you so, I told you so.

Have a great weekend everyone!

If you like the blog, follow me on Twitter @WhitneyLEnglish and subscribe to my feed in the upper right hand side of the page. Thanks!

Comments