Gettin' Ready For the Emmys

And the countdown begins.

Today I checked the most important thing off my Emmys prep list: the dress.
 Over at the Pistol and Stamen showroom, I got to try on a ton of beautiful gowns from  
Adrianna Papell.


 Check back Sunday to see which one I picked.

After choosing a gown I headed over to the press day for Pitch Perfect where I interviewed Rebel Wilson, Anna Kendrick, Elizabeth Banks, and a ton of other fabulous actresses from the film.

While I was raving over Banks' gorgeous lilac Rebecca Taylor dress, she and a few other actresses complimented my flirty, red frock.

Psst, don't tell anyone...I bought it on Melrose for $26.11 yesterday. No joke!

Once again, proof that you don't need A-list loads of cash to look fab.

Happy Friday everyone!

Be sure to follow me on Twitter for live updates from the Emmys' red carpet on Sunday.

Comments