In Theaters Today

Two great movies hit theaters today: The Words and The Bachelorette.
 
One is super intense and moving, and the other is, well, also pretty intense.
 
Despite what you may hear about The Bachelorette, it is not similar to Bridesmaids or The Hangover. This movie is very, very dark...and sometimes even disturbing.
 
Though it does have it's funny moments, the film sheds light on serious issues many women face: drug abuse, eating disorders, and low self-esteem. But it approaches them in a very frank and casual way, instead of deeply exploring the topics like many dramas tend to.
 
When I interviewed the cast recently though, our discussion was much more light-hearted. Check out SheKnows.com to watch my chats with Kirsten Dunst, Lizzy Caplan, Isla Fisher, and Rebel Wilson.
 
 
Photo Credit: Radius-TWC
 
If you're looking for a movie with a little more eye-candy, check out The Words this weekend, starring the super sexy Ben Barnes and Bradley Cooper.
 
But it's not just the gorgeous men that make this a must-see, the themes of the movie are absolutely beautiful as well. The film explores the role of fate and chance in our purpose in life. Let's just say I left the theater feeling very philosophical...
 
...I mean, how different would my life be if I hadn't lost my fake Forever 21 leather jacket last season?? I wouldn't be on the verge of purchasing this new amazing gold studded Zara jacket and I don't even want to think of the repercussions of that.
 
On that note, what do you think of that jacket? Yay or nay? Bf says nay...
 
I apologize, I diverge.
 
The Words is a fabulous film. Watch what the humble actors Bradley Cooper and Ben Barnes had to say about themselves and their roles in the film on SheKnows:
 
Photo Credit: Jason LaVeris/FilmMagic
 
Photo Credit: Getty Images
 
Happy Weekend everyone!

Comments