Living Large at Adrienne Maloof's

Yesterday I got to see how the other half lives when I went to a pre-Emmys beauty lounge at Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' star Adrienne Maloof's house.
Perched in the same hill-top gated community as Paris Hilton and Charlie Sheen's expansive cribs, the mansion was just as insane and you would expect...complete with a ridiculous oil painting of Adrienne that is extremely generous in all the right areas. 
Adrienne herself was supposed to be there, and I planned on getting some scoop on the next season of RHOBH. But due to some recent bad press surrounding her divorce, Ms. Maloof decided to skip her own soiree!
A couple of good things came out of the day though.

Celebrity stylist Lindsay Albanese hooked me up with a fashion pr company that is going to loan me a dress for the Emmys on Sunday. 

Thank God. I was getting desperate and seriously considering pulling a charge and return.

Another great thing happened as well. 

It was delish, and is about 20 cals and 7 grams of sugar less than Fage's 0% fat flavored version.

A great mid-day snack for my pre-Emmy's week diet. I'm trying to be a little more serious about this than I was about my fashion week diet.

I guess we'll see how that turns out come Sunday!

Be sure to follow me on Twitter for live updates from the Emmys red carpet.

Comments