The Night Tom Hanks Propositioned Me

Soooo...this happened last night...
I think Tom Hanks wanted me to move his car, but I can't be sure. Take your guess after watching the uncomfortable encounter here.

If you can't tell from the picture, that's a $20. For $100, I may have been more receptive.

Besides that super strange moment, the 2012 Emmys red carpet was a blast.

Read my full recap here.

I had a few brief encounters with some of my favorite stars like New Girl's Zooey Deschanel, Veep's Julia Louis-Dreyfus, and Girls' Allison Williams.

I caught up with my fav host Giuliana Rancic.

And I sweat my face off.
Temps hit 100 degrees on the red carpet and people were dropping like flies...seriously, three girls passed out on the red carpet.
Luckily my hair stayed in place thanks to an incredible amount of hairspray.
Thanks to the amazing Carla Zuniga at Salon Benjamin for this updo.
Oh yeah, and the girls were fine.

And now, for the moment you've all been desperately waiting for...the dress.

I went with the white.
Thank you to everyone who offered their opinions on which Emmys dress I should wear, and I apologize that I went against almost everyone's first choice (the gold one), but this one by Adrianna Papell was just so comfy.

Comfort was very important when I was drenched from head to toe in sweat and thanking god that I didn't get a spray tan the night before.

I added a pop of color to the look with my bright red nails, courtesy CND Shellac.
 After the show the first thing I did was take a shower and get some much needed sustenance.
Really wish I had taken that $20 to pay for my brown rice rolls.

Now that Emmys are over, I'm done with awards shows until next year.

Thank goodness!

They're fun and all, but I'd much rather be interviewing celebrities indoors...sitting...with air conditioning.

Is that so much to ask?

Comments