The "Did You Get a Boob Job?" Sports Bra

Looking good while you work out is important. 

No, not so you can pick up some sweaty meathead at the gym (unless of course that's what you're into), but to boost your ego. Feeling confident in your gym clothes makes you want to work out harder and longer. There is no scientific evidence behind this, it's just how I feel.

When I tried on my new tank top/sports bra combo from Breeze Comfort yesterday, I was ready to pump some serious iron.
Pants, Puma; Kicks, New Balance Minimus 1010

This top gives you great lift where you need it (wink), while tucking in your tummy. Hence why I've dubbed it the "did you just get a boob job" sports bra. It makes your girls look GREAT.

I wore it to a shoot for SheKnows with Mark Wahlberg's trainers Brian and Nik of Brik Fitness.
These guys are responsible for Wahlberg's buff bod in The Fighter and many other films. They had me doing some difficult moves that left my quads burning, but thanks to my awesome top, I didn't give up.

It's too bad Marky Mark wasn't there yesterday, because I have a feeling he would have asked me to co-star in his next movie.

But this top doesn't just look great. It's super comfortable, affordable ($50), and stylish too.

It's seriously my new favorite top, and I highly recommend you get one.

Then when you're asked the question, do other women a favor and tell them your secret. Or just respond, "No, I've always had an amazing rack."

***During the month of October, Breeze Comfort will be giving 50% of their proceeds to Cedars-Sinai Women's Cancer Program in honor of National Breast Cancer Awareness Month when shoppers use a special code (BCCARES). You'll also be entered to win an additional style.***

Comments