Weigh-Low: Cinnamon Raisin French Toast

Who doesn't love french toast? 
Well how would you like three pieces of cinnamon-raisin french toast for under 200 calories?

That was a rhetorical question, I know you would.

If you haven't yet purchased my favorite bagels from Lo Carb U online, maybe now is the time to take the plunge while picking up their amazing Carb Crunchers Cinnamon Raisin bread.

This stuff is the shiz (just like the fagels). It's only 50 calories a slice, 5 grams of carbs, 3 grams of fiber, and 100% tasty, chewy, and delicious. 

And look what you can do with it...

Cinnamon Raisin French Toast
Ingredients:

Carb Crunchers Cinnamon Raisin Bread
Egg Whites
Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Breeze
Cinnamon

Directions:

1. Whip one egg white (17 calories) with 1/4 cup Almond Milk (10) and cinnamon.

2. Dip three slices of bread (150) in the mixture.

3. Spray a pan with Pam and cook bread slices on medium heat for about 2-3 minutes per side.

4. Serve with a sugar free syrup, fruit, or any of your favorite toppings.
Total Calories: 177 for three pieces

Compare that to the 464 calories in IHOP French Toast and 510 for Dennys...so much better.

Enjoy!

P.S. A friend recently asked me if the Lo Carb U bagels are really worth it because you have to buy six bags at once to buy them online. My answer is YES!!!!!! 

I buy six bags when I drive all the way to the valley to get them. 

They are the best thing that ever happened to me.

I mean, the second best thing that ever happened to me, sorry Abe.

Comments