Crazy About Carrot Ginger Dressing

It's Veteran's Day and I have to work, bummer.

If you're suffering from a case of the Monday's too, consider spicing up your day with some Carrot Ginger dressing.
I know, it's not nearly as exciting as finding out that your boss has decided to start holiday break early and you can take the rest of the month off, but it's close.

This stuff is delicious. I got it from Whole Foods a couple of weeks ago for $5 and have been pretty much guzzling it ever since. Yeah, that orange glow that I've been giving off is from carrots, not a bad spray tan (ok, it might be both).

It's only 40 calories for two tablespoons, zero fat, and four tiny grams of sugar. You can pronounce all of the ingredients, a rarity with low-cal dressing, and it seriously tastes amazing.

A fabulous way to incorporate this stuff into your lunch this week, is to use it on a salad obviously. This one had beets, turkey breast, avocado, and spinach.
Or use it in a wrap. Below: low-carb tortilla (Whole Foods), lentils, spinach, and avocado.
Because the dressing lacks oil, and fat helps absorb the vitamins in spinach, I make sure to add it back into my meals with avocado.

This dressing is Whole Food's own brand from their "Health Starts Here" line, and is available to use in their salad bars, or to buy in the produce section.

They have a ton of other flavors too that look amazing, but so far I can only vouch for this one.

Take my advice and pick this stuff up. It's guaranteed to brighten up your boring lunches.

Happy Monday!

*I am not a Whole Foods spokesperson, nor was I propositioned to write this post.

If you like the blog, follow me on twitter @WhitneyLEnglish And feel free to post any comment, questions or suggestions below in the comment box or email me.

Comments