I Wanna Be Besties w/ Brittany Snow

Not gonna lie, I wanna be besties with Brittany Snow.

Yesterday I had my monthly Girl Crush shoot with December's adorable pick, Brittany Snow. From the start I got the feeling that we were in sync. I mean just check out our blazer/boot combo, totally twinsies.

I got to hang out at her house with her and her pup Billie. Billie is a little white terrier who she rescued from Bark N' Bitches, a place near my house that I frequently drop in and stare longingly at the dogs. My biological pet clock is ticking.

Brittany is so hip. 
Her loft was decorated so chicly with billowing white curtains, record covers as wall paper, and framed vintage polaroids that she took herself. 

As she talked about her recent sleepover with fellow Pitch Perfect co-stars Anna Kendrick and Anna Camp, all I could think was: "Um, can I join your cool kids club?"

We both like to work out (Brittany had an elliptical in her living room), and are both amateur bakers, although I didn't see a frightening amount of oven burns on her hands like I have from my recent Thanksgiving attempts. 
Gross, I know. But oven mitts are for wussies. 

Most importantly though, we share a love of frozen yogurt. Brit said it is her guilty pleasure food. It's a staple in my diet (sometimes dinner), but it's a similarity none the less. And we go to the same yogurt place! Carb Delight for 8 calories an ounce, love it.

So, yeah. That's why we should be friends. Britt, call me maybe? I'll bring the froyo.

For more with Brittany Snow and her Pitch Perfect co-stars, watch my interview with the cast. It's pretty funny: 


And for more celeb sightings and such, follow me on Twitter @WhitneyLEnglish

Comments