I'm A Tri-City Threat

Hey friends! 

Sorry I haven't posted since Monday, but this week has been a whirlwind. So much so, that I have only made it to the gym once and ate Starbucks sandwiches for more than a couple of meals. Looks like I'm on the fast track to gaining the holiday 15.

I've been in three cities in the past week, without a dull moment.

Monday morning I hopped a plane to NYC for a shoot with Jenny McCarthy.
It was quite the sight, me sporting a full sequin purple cocktail dress at 10 a.m. and hitting up Greenhouse nightclub where Jenny and I pretended to enjoy mocktails made of soda and cran.
Jenny was awesome (just as I expected as one of her former Singled Out fans). Since she's the spokesperson for Tria, a laser hair removal system, we had a great time swapping unwanted hair horror stories. Guys have no idea what we ladies go through for beauty!

After the shoot I got to spend some time with my favorite NYC gals, Cristina (CBGNYC) and Katie.
We enjoyed a lovely dinner at Fig & Olive after hitting up a soiree at Monika Chang's NYC store. Amazing clothes btw.

After my less than two day trip, I had to hurry back to L.A. for a hot minute before jetting over to Scottsdale for the SheKnows Holiday party.
My co-workers certainly know how to have a good time, and the quick trip was a blast. 
Yeah, I know what you're thinking..."You wore that dress again?!" 
Hey, if Michelle Obama and Kate Middleton recycle outfits, then so can I! 

And, this dress by Adian Mattox was just too freaking fabulous to only wear once. I absolutely loved the one my co-worker Lauren J. wore too by Terani Couture, but with my "Jessica-Biel back" situation going on, there was no way I could have got the zipper up on that number.

After the party, I went straight back to L.A. to celebrate my belated anniversary with my beau. We grabbed dinner at Picca, a totally hipster Peruvian cevicheria on Pico. It's so cool that people will drive all the way south of Olympic to eat there, unheard of with the Hollywood crowd. The dinner was pretty delish, lot's of scallops and fish like I like. 

But the drinks we're the highlight. This Pisco Sour with it's stenciled P was quite the meal-stopper.
I'm so happy to be home and settled, but this week won't slow down much. 

My mom is in town for a very special occasion tomorrow, and her trip has already got off to an exciting start. Between Matt Damon and a little guy named Mr. Chow, we have had a very busy weekend. But that's for a different post...

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

Follow me on Twitter for more celeb gossip and diet tips and tricks @WhitneyLEnglish

Comments