A Belated Valentine's Day Breakfast

My boyfriend has been sick for going on three weeks now, so instead of celebrating Valentine's Day yesterday, like the rest of the world, we're celebrating today.

That's OK with me, I'd rather have a day dedicated just to me, I'm narcissistic like that.

Anyway, we kicked off the celebration this morning with some Valentine's Day French Toast. 

It's a version of my regular Weigh Low Cinnamon Raisin French Toast, just cut into hearts (because they taste more romantic that way).
You can find the recipe here. Just use a heart shaped cookie cutter and some mashed up strawberries as a topping. These are great for Valentine's Day, anniversaries, or just to say "I love you," to boyfriends, friends, and frenemies alike (spiked with Ex-Lax of course).

Or if you're more of a pancake gal, try my Gluten-free Protein Love Pancakes.

And have a wonderful three day weekend!

For more recipes, diet tips, and fitness fun, follow me on Twitter @WhitneyLEnglish.

Comments