Do It For The V

I've been talking a lot about all these road races I'm doing in the next two months - the 5K (from Sunday), the two 10K's, and of course the half-marathon. I'm fortunate so many companies have signed on to sponsor me - they have made it possible for me to do these races and to continue to do work for a great cause (please be sure to check out the sponsors page and see who's helped me out - they're all great!). I've only made a small announcement on Facebook, but the big news is -

I'm fundraising for The V Foundation For Cancer Research!


Yes, this campaign of runs is a fundraising campaign, and the fundraising officially started a few days ago. You can visit my online fundraising page here if you'd like to make a contribution. All of my training, My Story, and My Transformation has made this possible.


So...what IS The V Foundation and why do I (you) care?

Read more »

Comments