I'm Running. A Lot. This Is The Start.

2013 was such a huge year for me - I learned a lot about myself, my body, and my abilities. I learned that the only limits we truly have are the ones we set for ourselves - that's why I threw the "Lose Your Limits Challenge 2014" out there. At the time, I didn't realize I had already taken on this challenge myself. As my 2013 running season drew to a close, I began lining up my 2014 season - that is where MY challenge lies - this upcoming year of races is jam-packed. If things continue the way they are I'll be running a race nearly every weekend! Lots of races are close together or back to back, and there are going to be some BIG ones later in the year. My 2014 season starts in 13 days, and I'd like to share the first installment of that season with you today.

Read more »

Comments