Put That Cookie Down!

I have a confession to make...I've been cheating. Cheating is bad. Cheating is where we lie to ourselves, to our loved ones, and to those around us. It's where we pretend what we're doing is OK even though in our hearts we KNOW it's wrong. Cheating is where we slowly undermine all the hard work we've been doing. And DON'T EVEN try to tell me you don't feel bad about it when it happens...
So why do we cheat? Because it's supposed to be OK here and there. People tell us you just have to allow yourself a cheat day every once in a while to stay sane. Why? How is going against my nutrition plan going to help me? The short answer is...it's not. It's time to talk about the elephant in the room - and I'd like to ask you to RE-COMMIT TO YOURSELF to be the best you can possibly be with your nutrition habits for 2014 and beyond!

Read on...and tell me if my story sounds familiar to you.
Read more »

Comments