Blizzard Blast Recap + My Season: Breakdown

Blizzard Blast winter obstacle race was this past Saturday, and I have to say...I had a ton of fun! This was only my second obstacle race, and it was VERY different from the other one (Spartan Sprint Fenway). There were some big differences from a "traditional" OCR that made this event really fun and unique, and there were some particular moments of success that I'm going to hold on to for quite some time.
In the spirit of Motivational Monday, we'll take a look at the race, the experience and I'll also announce the rest of my season that I'm committed to so far! So far I've only run two races this year...and so far there are 19 more! Read on to find out what they are, and why Blizzard Blast sealed the deal and gave me the OCR bug!

Read more »

Comments