Hot And Muddy? Try Cold And Snowy....

At this point I think we've established that I'm run-crazy and I've fallen in love with Obstacle Course Races. I've only run one so far - the Spartan Sprint at Fenway Park...but that was all it took! One of my goals for this year is to run at least 5 OCR's, and I'm well on my way so far!

Most people are familiar with Obstacle Course Races like Tough Mudder and Spartan Race...but once you start looking, there's actually a lot of them out there. Some are big, some are small, some are long, some are short. Some are founded and put on by one or a few people, some are put on by military types. No matter the differences, they're all a lot of fun, and they all have their own unique challenges. Most of them involve mud, fire, water and a lot of sometimes intimidating physical exertion. I am now officially running a very different sort of OCR...it's called Blizzard Blast...and instead of mud and fire, I'll be facing (hopefully) snow and cold!
Read more »

Comments