I'm Getting Foolish...5K + 13.1

In two short weeks I'm going to be doing something VERY silly. Foolish, even. It's called the Fool's Dual Challenge, and it's going to be the greatest test I've put myself through so far.
That's Right. The Fool's Dual Challenge features both Half Marathon AND 5K road races. "What's wrong with that?" you might ask? "Plenty of races feature more than one distance." - you would be correct. But this is the Fool's Dual Challenge...so of course, I'll be running both. "So? There are race challenges that feature more than one race in a weekend! Disney, for instance! Dopey Challenge, anyone?" Yes, that's fair, there ARE challenges like that...but those are back to back days...

And this is back to back in the same morning.

Therein lies the key difference :)
Read more »

Comments