Traincation in Denver

As the benefits of Gymnastics Strength Training become more evident to me, the more I want to learn and share.

There are very few programs available to adults for this type of training.  Unless you are a child registered at a gymnastics club, it is very difficult to learn the proper progressions for developing the strength required to perform even the simplest gymnastics techniques properly.

I have been using Gymnastic Bodies Foundations and attended a GST Foundations seminar with Coach Sommer.  The results have been amazing!  The mobility, flexibility, and strength training in this program is most humbling and effective.  There is so much material to learn for the basics alone, that it could keep you progressing for years!

To further my understanding of the program I have decided to take a training vacation in Denver, Colorado .... home to the first Master Affiliate of Gymnastic Bodies, called Awaken Gymnastics.

I will be immersing myself in their program for two weeks in October.  It will be a great opportunity to learn and will motivate me to continue my pursuits in developing (basic) gymnastics skills.

It is never too late to pursue new skills.  I may never obtain a full Iron Cross, Planche, or One-Arm Handstand, but the training required through the progressions for developing these skills will provide me with a more mobile, flexible, strong and healthy body that will serve me well through my senior years!


Comments