Super Fruit Fuel For Super Busy People


I work super early and by the early afternoon I'm already super tired, making it very difficult to force myself to workout when I get off.

I've tried a few different methods to try to up my energy level before heading to the gym, but nothing seems to work.

Chugging green tea just doesn't cut it. I limit coffee to my one cup in the morning, so that's not an option. And I'm simply too freaked out to even try those energy shots they sell in the grocery store.

So when I heard about AS-10 Fusion, an all natural supplement developed by NASA I was excited to try it.


AS-10 is a 2.5 oz shot of 10 "Super Ingredients."

The first 5 are exotic fruits:

Cupuacu (an Amazonian melon shaped fruit)


Acai (high antioxident concentration)



Acerola (rich in Vitamin C)



Prickly Pear (good for glucose and cholesterol)



Red Bayberry (Austrailian antioxidant packed plant)



The other 5 are natural ingredients developed by AmeriSciences’ joint research with NASA and include grapes, berries, pomegranante, spinanch, broccoli, and green tea extract.

It was originally designed for astronauts who don't have access to fresh fruits and veggies while in space.
So today when that typically tired hour rolled around, I decided to try out my new secret weapon.
After about a half an hour, I was ready to roll!
The energy boost didn't last all that long though, after about two hours I was tired again. But I must say, it was a good pick me from my desk chair to the gym stairs.

I like that these supplements don't have any dangerous uppers in them either, and won't get me so hyped that I won't be able to sleep at night.
You can buy them online here for about $4 each.

Also, by drinking these super shots, you'll be supporting efforts to repopulate the Amazon rainforest. AmeriSciences donates a portion of their profits with their Project 10, "a tree for every case" charity.

Comments