Alert! Hungry Girl's Lisa Lillien Holding Book Signing in L.A. Tonight


Alert to all my L.A. "Live and Diet" readers: Tonight at 7 p.m. Lisa Lillien of "Hungry Girl" will be holding a book signing for her new tome, "300 under 300."


If you've been following me for a while, then you know I turn to Lisa all the time for recommendations on how to make hearty meals healthy.

Lisa is so good, she recently got her own show on the Cooking Channel.

Come out tonight to support her success at the Barnes and Noble on 3rd St. Promenade.

There will be snacks from some of her favorite vendors: The Laughing Cow, Vitalicious, Flatout, Popchips, and Funky Monkey.

I'll be on site grilling Lisa with all my burning cooking questions. So, if you have anything you'd like me to ask, let me know. Hope to see you there!

Comments