"Pure" Partying in Coachella


I'm headed to Indio tomorrow morning for the Coachella Festival and am beyond excited! It's my fourth year in a row and I have a feeling it's going to be better than ever.


In my years of experience getting down in the desert, one thing I've learned is that you need to be prepared for heat, dehydration, and hunger.
So naturally I already have all the essentials packed: sunscreen, water bottles, and snacks!

Lucky for me, my friend Denege stocked me up with a ton of amazingly tasty snack bars to take on the road.

They're called "Pure Organics," and they're made soley of fruit, nuts, and a little natual sugar like agave.


In flavors like Cranberry Orange, Cherry Cashew, Wild Blueberry, Chocolate Brownie, Apple Cinnamon, and Trail Mix, they are the perfect mid-concert pick-me-up.

Each one is only 190 calories, 6-7 g. protein, 3 g. fiber, and 8 g. essential fats (no trans, only 1/2 g. sat.)

They taste great and they really fill you up.

They also have a new kind called "Pure Naturals" which have about 5 g. less sugar and the same super low calorie/super high nutrition stats.

You can find them at Whole Foods, Trader Joes, Erewhon, and even some Ralphs.

Pick them up today and meet me in the desert!

Comments