Get Heidi Klum's Glutes: A How-to Guide


Not only is it summertime, meaning daisy dukes and dangerously short sun dresses, but it's my birthday tomorrow!

And come Saturday, I need to be prepared to show off my assets in a teeny tiny bikini at my pool party.

Lucky for me, I was recently introduced to the "Glutenator" herself, Heidi Klum's trainer Andrea Orbeck, at the Muscle Milk Fitness Retreat.


Orbeck is responsible for bringing Klum's booty back after she gave birth, with her legendary Supermodel Sculpt workout.

So I sought out Orbeck's expertise to get my body b-day ready.

Using elastic bands she had specially designed, Orbeck took me through an hour long cardio and glute taming routine that had my thighs, "love handles", and bum screaming.

She'll be releasing DVD's so you can try the routine at home shortly (I'll be sure to alert you when they're out).

For now though, a version of the routine without the bands is in Maria Menounos new book, and here's a partial recap of what I went through with the butt segment:

Butt routine (perform 20 reps of each exercise on each side)



Butt Bridges while holding and 8 lb. weight across hip bones

Clams, with feet lifted off the ground

Clams with leg extention

Leg "kick-backs" (stay on side, bring knee forward then kick back behind you, keep body still)

Leg extension w/ circular rotation, clockwise then counter (stay on side, top leg extended, draw a circle with your foot)

In addition Andrea had me do three sets of treadmill sessions, a hip/thigh routine, and a cool down with stretching.

Until you get the full rundown of Andrea's fab butt blaster with her DVD's, try running through my abbreviated version 2-3 times a week after your cardio workouts.

And for more on what she specifically did with Heidi, check out my interview with her for SheKnows.com:

Comments