Maria Menounos Knows Best


First off, I must apologize for my slacking on posts lately. My new job has had me very busy without much time to be bloggin.

The good news is that I've been meeting tons of people that you guys will want to hear about!

First up is Maria Menounos.

Maria has been an inspriation to me in all aspects of her life. The girl has it all: the body, the career, the man, and the moolah!

So being the generous person she is, Maria decided to share the wealth by putting her words of wisdom down on paper in "The EveryGirl's Guide to Life."



At first I thought, "Oh geez another celebrity thinking they've got the chops to be an author."

But after reading the book, I was blown away by Maria's on-point guide to making women's lives easier. She seriously covers it all.

From working out to working your wardrobe, Maria tells you step-by-step how to simplify your life.

I specifically enjoyed her section on nutrition and fitness (obviously).

She includes awesome recipes created by her and her mom, and a workout routine with pictures designed by celebrity trainer, Andrea Orbeck (more on that wonderful woman in upcoming posts).

I encourage EveryWoman out there to get this book asap.

Thanks for my copy Maria!

Comments