Neon, Nails, and Naven

Today was a total girly-girl day. 
First I got to play dress up in downtown L.A. with the adorable twin designers behind the popular line, Naven...

...then I talked nail trends with Nail Files star Katie Cazorla at her salon in Sherman Oaks.


Over at Naven I interviewed Alexis and Kym about celebrity summer trends. 

Their line is super popular in Hollywood and has been seen on everyone from Katy Perry to Nicki Minaj. And it's obvious why. The hot colors and breezy lightweight fabrics are ahmaaaaazing.

I was very tempted to stuff like five dresses in my purse and just bolt. 

But they had a guard dog.
Totally ferocious.

Nevermind, my outfit was pretty fab as well. And I must say, I was extremely flattered that the stylish twins thought so too. 

Jacket and Pleather Pants, Forever 21; Bag, Marc Jacobs; Shoes, Michael Kors; Necklace, Stella + Dot

Major thanks to Forever 21 for sending me a ton of sweet stuff for my shoots!

After a quick bite at one of my favorite lunch spots, Mixt Greens...
Edamame, lentils, hearts of palm, tofu, and beets...mmmmm.

...I headed over to the Valley. Luckily it was pre-rush hour so I didn't have to practice my calming breath techniques to prevent road rage.

At The Painted Nail, it was a blast catching up with Katie. She is so sweet and funny!
She gave me a super cool french tip neon mani that is so easy to replicate yourself (you'll have to check SheKnows.com on August 20th though for the video tutorial).
You may have noticed my outfit change for this shoot, another adorbs top from Forever and these awesome floral jeans (another loaner from my friends at Red Light).

Although I love this print (it's so hot right now), I'm still not so sure about the look on myself. 

White jeans + Bold patterns =/= Looking Skinny.

That's a "doesn't equal" sign for those of you that don't read made up symbols. 

Weigh in Wednesday: Would you rock floral jeans? Would you rock white pants? Would you rock white, floral pants???

Comments