A Star-Worthy Week: Bond, Lincoln, and the big "O"

I had an extremely celebrity-packed week that culminated with a big O. No not that kind of "O," gross. Stay tuned to find out about my exciting celeb sighting.

Monday night I attended a sneak peek screening of the new James Bond film Skyfall, which was awesome. I am not much of an action film buff, but the costumes, cinematography, and Javier Bardem's creepy cool performance made it worth sitting through the shoot em' up scenes.

On Tuesday, I came face to face with the most powerful man in America!
Still, not the big "O" I referred to before, but a close second.
On Wednesday, I got to interview Skyfall's stars: Daniel Craig, and the new Bond girls Berenice Marlohe and Naomie Harris.
What I took away from our chats... 

Daniel is not very creative when it comes to hypothetical questions, but super nice.
Watch the interview on SheKnows.com: Daniel Craig likes his martinis like Bond

Berenice and Naomie are super babes with amazeballs style. I so want to grow up to be a Bond girl.
Watch our interview on SheKnows.com: Why Daniel Craig makes the sexiest Bond 

While meeting Craig, Daniel Craig was pretty cool, the most epic celeb moments came last night.
The bf and I got to attend the premiere of Lincoln on the closing night of the AFI film festival.

Sitting in the famous Grauman's Chinese Theater, one row behind Joseph Gordon Levitt and his parents (so cute, I know), we felt pretty important. All the movies big stars were in attendance: Sally Field, Tommy Lee-Jones, Daniel Day Lewis, and Steven Spielberg. 
That was all pretty awesome. But as I was sitting there, trying to avoid eating the free popcorn, you'll never believe who walks down the aisle...

...none other than Oprah!
I know the picture is super blurry, but that's her alright. I watched as she made her way over to Tommy Lee Jones and gave him a big hug.

Despite rumors that Tommy Lee is an extremely unpleasant person to interview, he seemed really nice at the premiere. After the film, I watched as a fan approached him and told TLJ that he was an actor and would love to work with him. Tommy Lee smiled and took the guys card, instead of literally biting his head off as I would have expected.
The movie was pretty good. Although I found it slow at times, Tommy Lee and Daniel Day Lewis gave some pretty Oscar-worthy performances.
The after party was all glitz and glam with a total hotel takeover at the Hollywood Roosevelt. Despite the delicious food and free champagne though, most of the big stars were no where to be seen.

I did get one last sighting of bizarre "celebrity"behavior though as Lauren Conrad's boyfriend (no idea why she was there) accidentally stepped on Abe's foot while showing L.C. and her friends his "Charlie Brown dance." As Lauren launched into a story about Linus and the dance's origin, we decided it was time to head out.

Just another weird night in the Hollyhood.

Follow me on Twitter for more entertainment news and celebrity gossip @WhitneyLEnglish And feel free to comment below or email me with any comments, questions, or suggestions!

Comments