2 Months, 4 Runs, One Great Cause

Yesterday I talked about how MOCEAN Cape Cod went above and beyond in their sponsorship and helped me get into a second race. Today, I have more news on the same topic....two more runs have been added to the calendar!

People are really responding to this campaign I'm putting forth. The more people and businesses I talk to, the more people want to back me and help me do this thing. It's great to have support in an endeavor such as this, and it's nice to know there's people out there that care about people getting healthy as much as I do. As far as I'm concerned, being able to raise money for charity while doing all that is icing on the cake.

SO, two more runs in preparation for the half-marathon. What are they? And who's backing me to run them?

Read more »

Comments