Back To Basics

I Have Lost My Way.

I've been lost, wandering, and floundering nutritionally and in my fitness since just before my wedding last August. Going on 6 months now. 3 months of flat-out not working out, and 3 months of trying and failing to stick with a program. Nothing has stuck. I feel lost.

This is not a new feeling for me, and I don't like how the rest of the story goes. I know there are others, probably some people reading this, who are in the same boat - forward progress has come to a complete halt, or maybe never began in the first place. Eventually everyone will hit a plateau, or flounder, or get lost, or fall off the wagon...the trick is centering yourself and getting back on track.

Fortunately, I know how to stop this and right the ship. I'm not going to allow myself to go back over 200 lbs.

It's time to go back to basics.

Read more »

Comments